Come and take a class with a leading UK artist in our large, well-ventilated, edgy new studio located in Centre Court Shopping Centre.
Enjoy a free trial on us as we think you will love @centrecourtstudio.
We are particularly interested in supporting anyone that loves to dance, local entrepreneurs and artists. We also offer online sessions for people with reduced mobility to access the sport, health and well-being that they deserve.
Our awesome 80’s themed Fridays & Saturdays
Fantastic uplifting Zumba at 9.30am on Tuesdays to give your week a lift.
Emily’s gorgeous Inner Grace yoga & Pilates fusion on a Wednesday
It’s A Mash Up workouts on Thursdays will fuse the latest in dance fitness styles West End meets, rave, pop or pose and vogue!
For anyone with reduced mobility book our chair based dance class on a Monday.
*ALL CLASSES ARE FREE OF CHARGE FROM JANUARY 14-22 BUT MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE. LIMITED PLACES BOOK NOW
• What to wear? Comfortable clothing, sportswear and feel free to accessorise to suit the one-off themed events. Socks, ballet shoes, or trainers are best for your feet! We provide mats and they are cleaned between classes but if you are a Yogi you may want to bring your own mat. Please do bring water with you it is very good for you and hydrate well. A small towel might be handy too.
• Changing facilities and toilets? We have a changing room but the nearest accessible WC are on the ground floor at the rear of the shopping centre not far away.
• Restaurants and coffee shops? Yes make a morning of it and there are lots of places to grab a bite. Costa is located at the entrance of the upper level or book a trendy lunch or drinks at 106 Queens Road.
• Covid Safety Policy
• We have reduced our capacity so you can have at least 2m to socially distance
• If we are in lockdown we will provide a digital programme on zoom to replace the live classes if we have to.
• Or we will offer a credit note for the following term as you prefer.
• We’ll ask all staff, teachers and adults to think about socially distancing, wear a face covering in common areas unless drinking or working out. The choreography will be without contact. Call or email us anytime with questions
• We ask that you do not attend if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or have tested positive on a lateral flow or PCR test within 10 days.
• Ventilation is very important to us and we will be keeping some doors and ventilation on during the classes
• We suggest that you consider regular twice weekly lateral flow tests.
• You will find hand sanitiser on arrival and after class
• The studio is cleaned in between each class including high touch points and the children’s soft play zone.
• “The best hen party ideas this side of …. The Thames NO The Atlantic….!” You can dance your way to your wedding complete with props drinks and so much fun in our trendy studio.
• Fabulous children parties complete with dinosaur visitors.
• Book some superb wellbeing and team building training sessions for you and your hard-working colleagues.
• Professional dancers please email us about our classes to support your further development. Join Company Contemporary Dance Class, special workshops, ballet, yoga or suggest a class you want to see.
Looking forward to meeting you!
@centrecourtstudios. Email email@example.com