We offer a range of participatory programmes both in and out of schools, for adults and for families, in Richmond-upon-Thames and Greater London.
Richmond Youth Dance (RYD):
The youth dance company for the London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames. Currently in its first term, RYD aims to offer an all-year-round programme of classes and workshops for young people aged between 14-22 years. With two pathways to include a range of dance styles and goals, young people are able to join at the beginning of each term.
Family Dance and Classes for Adults and Older People
We offer occasional workshops for families throughout the year, particularly during school holidays. If there is no upcoming workshop listed on our website, email us to help kickstart the next event.
Our popular classes for adults are developing to cover more areas, times and dance styles.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of professional classes, open company class or professional development opportunities.
We specialise in the following:
- Primary Arts/Books/Science Week – residency or workshops
- Primary and Secondary Inset
- GCSE/BTEC/ALEVEL consultancy – choreography, set study, group piece, technique classes
- Cultural Awareness Programmes
- Integrated workshops and dance programmes for learning and physically disabled young people
- Youth Companies and after-school activities
For more information, please email email@example.com.